Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Lord Ganesha (service)     16 November 2016

Criminal case filed by ex - wife

Respected Sir / Madam

My Ex- Wife had filed a case u/s 406 & 504 against me and all family members. All of us had got the bail from the Court in this case. Later , compromise was made and the Decree of Divorce was issued from the court. It was agreed that both the parties will withdraw their cases filed against each other. Thinking that this case would have been withdrawn by the opposite party, we didn't appear in this case.

Now the Court has issued warrent again in this case for not appearing. Our lawyer says that all of us will have to appear in PERSON before the Court to recall the warrents.

My question is that Is it necessary to appear in Person for all the family members in the Court ? Can only one ( husband / main accused ) can't represent all especially when the divorce has been don

Thanking you in advance

Learning

3 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     16 November 2016

A bench warrant is a formal order of the court to law enforcement officers to arrest and bring to jail a person who has failed to appear in court at a determined time and place. A bench warrant recall is a reversal of authorization to make an arrest.So attend all the members.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     16 November 2016

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     19 November 2016

Your lawyer has already given his views correctly.

Choice is yours.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register