Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

DerrickT   31 July 2017

Criminal action against corrupt government official - help

Dear Learned Brothers,

I require your valuable inputs on the following matter - 

A person acting in an official authority (he is a mid level officer, non gazetted ) is harassing me and my wife in an ancestral property matter, there is already a lengthy court case under way since 2011, it is only coming to a logical conclusion slowly  

And this crook and his accomplice are charging that I have annexed public land, among other things.  He has very sneakily asked me a hefty bribe in the past which I have no intention of paying.  

Now he has submitted some fake documents as part of the evidence in the trial court... It came to my light around Feb that the document may have been fake, but I just confirmed it last week. 

It is purpotedly signed by a person, and when I showed the document to the alleged signatory he got shocked and says he never signed that document and is ready to testify the same. He even says his sign is different than what is on the document, and I have verified it with his Pan Card signature. 

Please help to suggest how I can bring this crook to justice. It is my understanding that a regular case under PC act requires government sacntion and it may take forever.. Infact there are some example cases where the official saction was not granted till after 12 years, and the court threw out the whole thing due to the delay

Are there any other options under any CRPC/IPC act that I can use to file a complaint against him for perjury?

Please advice. 

Thanks in advance. 

Learning

1 Replies

(Guest)

For Forged Signature, if the party is willing to Testify and stand firm then lodge an FIR with section 419/420/467/468 of IPC. Morover ask the Party to write a formal letter to the office stating that he has NOT WRITTEN any such letter and it is a forged letter (send by Regd Post AD). If the matter is related to property, use RTI route to find out if such plain letter to the authority is enough ? Ask him on what steps the Govt office has taken to ascertain that the letter has genuinely come from the concerned person ? Ask him if they asked for POI or POA

Since he has asked for bribe, complain to the Lok Ayukta. There are instances where people, with the help of Lokayukta have laid trap and caught Govt. Servants red handed. 

A similar case happened with my sister where people having vested interest colluded with Tahsildar office, paid bribe and submitted a forged plain paper letter faking signature of my brother in law and transferred the land records changing from 266/1 to 266/2. We came to know this thru RTI route and then we pounded on Tahsildar thru RTI route, lodged a formal complaint with DC and provided it as an evidence in the trail court of AC. We thought of lodging an FIR against the individuals which could have put them behind bars but AC gave the final verdict and we WON. The change was rolled back from 266/2 to 266/1. So Gentleman, courroption is rampant in Revene department and the only way is to fight with them and teach lessons. 

2 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register