Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Gazala Parveen ( )     24 February 2011

Criminal Misc Petition for birth certificate

Hi all,

Please guide me.. I need to file a Criminal Misc Petition with Class A Magistrate for getting an order directing the Municipality to issue a birth certificate. The child's records were not registered and I will be obtaining a Non-Availability Certificate from the municipal officer.

What is a Criminal Misc Petition and is it the same as criminal Misc Application,

What is the format of the same?

Pls advise, thank u

Learning

4 Replies

Advocate.S.A.Siddiq (Advocate)     24 February 2011

procedure:

Remit chalan for Rs.10/- (Late fee)

get Non availability Certificate  from Municipality or Thasildar

than file cmp petition to Magistrate

FORM NO.I

(See Rule 5)

BIRTH REPORT

LEGAL INFORMATION

This Part to be added to the Birth register

To be filled by the informant

1. Date of Birth                                 :           12.01.1999

2. Sex of the child                             :           Male

3 Name of child                                 :           S.VINOTH

4. Name of the Father                       :           V.SHANMUGAM

5. Name of the Mother                     :           S.VALLI

6. Place of birth                  

1. Hospital / institution

2. House                                             :           D.No.4. Periyathottam 6th Street,

Kangayam Road, Tirupur. 641 604

3.Other Place                                     :           NIL

7. Informant’s Name & Address      :           V.Shanmugam 

S/o.Veeraiah

D.No.3E / 27.Prabhu Nagar 2nd Street,

MuthanamPalayam Road,Nallur, Tirupur.641 606

Date :-                                                                                    Signature of /  left Thumb

mark of the informant

To be filed by the register

Registration No         :                                                                       Registration Date

Registration unit        :                                                                       District  Coimbatore

Town / Village           :                                                                       Tirupur Town

Remarks (it any)

Name and signature of the Registrar

IN THE COURT OF THE JUDICIAL MAGISTRATE NO.    II OF TIRUPUR

C.M.P.No                 /2009

V.Shanmugam                                                                        -------------                 Petitioner

- VS -

The Commissioner

Tirupur Municipal Corporation                                            --------------               Respondent

PETITION FILED UNDER THE REGISTRATION OF BIRTHS AND DEATHS ACT 18 OF 1969 SECTION 13(3) ,  AND TAMILNADU REGISTRATION OF BIRTH AND DEATH RULES 9 (3) .

1. PETITIONER:-

V.Shanmugam aged  (35)Years, Son of Veeraiah, Hindu, now residing at D.No.3E/27 Prabhu Nagar 2nd Cross Street, Muthanampalayam Road, Nallur, Tirupur.641 606

The Address for service to the petitioner is the same as above and care of his counsel Mr.S.Abubacker Siddiq.,B.Com.,LL.B.,B.Ed.,B.L.I.Sc., Advocate, Near Rural Police Station,Kangayam Road, Nallur,Tirupur – 641 606.

2. RESPONDENT :-

The Municipal Commissioner, Tirupur Municipal Corporation, Tirupur.

Address for the service of the respondent is the same as above.

3.         That the petitioner is the Father of S.Vinoth whose birth on 12.01.1999 was not registered by the respondent in their birth registry. The petitioner submits that his son was born on 12.01.1999 at D.No.4. Periyathottam 6th Street,Kangayam Road, Tirupur. 641 604 Whose birth was not registered by the respondent in the birth registry.

4.         That the petitioner did not intimate the birth of his son because of ignorance of law   

relating of birth registration. The birth certificate of the petitioner’s son is required by   

the school authorities for the purpose of school admission. The petitioner residence at    

D.No.3E/27 Prabhu Nagar 2nd Cross Street, Muthanampalayam Road, Nallur, 

Tirupur. 641 606 Tirupur ,Rural Police Station limit. And with in the jurisdiction of the 

Hon’ble Court.

PARTICULARS OF BIRTH

i Name of the child                           :           S.Vinoth

ii. Date of birth of the child             :           12.01.1999

iii. Sex                                                :           Male

iv. Place of birth                                :           D.No.4. Periyathottam 6th Street,

Kangayam Road, Tirupur. 4

v. Permanent Address                       :           V.Shanmugam 

S/o.Veeraiah

D.No.3E / 27.Prabhu Nagar 2nd Street,

MuthanamPalayam Road,Nallur, Tirupur.641 606

vi. Father’s Name                              :           V.Shanmugam

Age                                         :           35       

Literacy                                  :           8th Std

Nationality                             :           Indian

Religion                                 :           Hindu

Name of the Mother             :           S.Valli

Age                                         :           33 Yrs

Literacy                                  :           --

Nationality                             :           Indian

Religion                                 :           Hindu

viii. Age at the time of confinement:          23

ix. Order of issue                              :           2

x. Nature of birth                               :           Normal Delivery

5.         That the petitioner most humbly prays that this Hon’ble Court may be pleased to issue necessary direction to the respondent under the Registration of Births and Deaths Act 18 of 1969 section 13(3) ,  and Tamilnadu Registration of Birth and Death Rules 9 (3), to register the birth of the petitioner’s son and  thus render justice.

Counsel for petitioner                                                                                                         Petitioner

VERIFICATION

I,  the above named petitioner do hereby state and declare that what has been stated above are true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief and I signed in this at Tirupur on         th May, 2009

Petitioner

LIST OF DOCUMENTS

1.         3o.04.2009                                        Late fee Challan

2.                                                                     Non – Availability certificate

issued by the respondent

3.         30.04.2009                                        letter from School Authority

4.                                                                     Ration Card Xerox

Counsel for Petitioner

IN THE COURT OF THE JUDICIAL MAGISTRATE No. II

Tirupur

Cr.M.P.No.       /2009

V.Shanmugam (Aged 35)                                                                  -------------                 Petitioner

S/o Veeraiah,

D.No.3E/27 Prabhu Nagar 2nd Cross Street,

Muthanampalayam Road, Nallur,

Tirupur.641 606

- VS -

The Commissioner

Tirupur Municipal Corporation                                                        --------------               Respondent

Tirupur

AFFIDAVIT

V.Shanmugam aged  35 Years, Son of Veeraiah, Hindu, now residing at      D.No.3E/27 Prabhu Nagar 2nd Cross Street, Muthanampalayam Road, Nallur,   Tirupur.641 606,Rural Police Station limit. And with in the jurisdiction of the Hon’ble Court.

1.         I am the petitioner herein and the father of S.Vinoth whose birth on 12.01.1999 was not registered in the respondent registry.

2.         I submit that my son was born on 12.01.1999 at D.No.4. Periyathottam 6th Street,

Kangayam Road, Tirupur. 4. Further I submit that my son is studying 5th Standard at Nehru Vidhyalaya Nursery and Primary School, Periyathottam, Tirupur-641 604.                                    And the school authority asked me to produce my son birth certificate.

3.         Further I submit that due do ignorance of law and procedure of birth registration the birth of my son S.Vinoth was not registered. The non – registration of my son birth date to the respondent is not wanton or willful or negligent.

Thus I want the birth certificate of my son which is required by the school Authority.

Therefore I prays that this Hon’ble Court. May be pleased to issued necessary direction to the respondent to register the birth of my son and pass suitable orders. and thus render justice 

Deponent

Solemnly affirmed and signed before at Tirupur on.    th May, 2009

Advocate, Tirupur. 

Statistical Information

This part to be detached and sent for statistical processing

8.         Town or Village of Residence of the mother:

(a) Name of the Town / Village                                                                     : Tirupur

(b) Is it a town or village:

(Tick the appropriate entry below)

1. Town           2. Village

(c) Name of District                                                                                       : Tirupur

(d) Name of State                                                                                           : Tamilnadu

9.         Religion of the Family:

1. Hindu          2. Muslim                   3. Christian

10.       Father's level of education                                                                            : 8th Std

11.       Mother's level of education                                                                          :  - -

12.       Father's occupation                                                                                           : Barber

13.       Mother's occupation                                                                                         : Housewife

14.       Age of the mother (in completed years) at the time                    

of marriage                                                                                                       : 18 years

15.       Age of the mother (in completed years)

at the time of this birth                                                                           : 23 Years

16.       Number of children born alive to the mother so far

including this child:(Number of Children born alive to    

include also those from earlier marriage(s), if any)                                              : 2

17.       Type of attention at delivery:

(Tick the appropriate entry below)

1.         Institutional – Government

2.         Institutional - Private or Non-Government

3.         Doctor, Nurse or Trained midwife

4.         Traditional Birth Attendant

5.         Relatives or others

18.       Method of Delivery: (Tick the appropriate entry below)

1.         Natural

2.         Caesarean

3.         ForcepsNacuum

19.       Birth weight (In Kgs.) (If available)                                                                    : 3 KG

20.       Duration of pregnancy (in weeks)                                                                     

(Columns to be filled are over. Now put signature at left)                                   : 36 weeks

To be filled by the Registrar

Name Code No.                     Registration No.: Registration Date

District             :                                                           Date of Birth     :

Tahsill               :                                                           Sex                  : 1. Male 2. Female

Town/Village    :                                                           Place of Birth    :

Registration Unit :                                                         1.Hospital/Institution 2. House

Name and Signature of the Registrar

IN THE COURT OF THE JUDICIAL MAGISTRATE No. II

Tirupur

Cr.M.P.No.3003  /2009

V.Shanmugam (Aged 35)                                                                  -------------                 Petitioner

S/o Veeraiah,

D.No.3E/27 Prabhu Nagar 2nd Cross Street,

Muthanampalayam Road, Nallur,

Tirupur.641 606

- Vs -

The Commissioner

Tirupur Municipal Corporation                                                        --------------               Respondent

Tirupur

PROCESS MEMO

Humble Document filed on bealf of the petitioner before the Hon'ble court on 19th June 2009.It is therefore humbly prayed that this Hon'ble court may graciously be pleased to issue necessary order to the Respondent and thus render justice.

Date:19.06.2009                                                                                            Counsel for the Petitioner

Place:Tirupur

Gazala Parveen ( )     24 February 2011

Thank you SIR!

Abilash D Nair (Manager )     04 November 2014

Respected Sir,

My birth year is 1991 and we are going to file the suit for birth certificate to magistrate Court. and also obtain the non availability certificate from Sub register office for the same year

Now, My advocate asking  to submit the Non Register form for three years, ie 1990 1991 1992.

it is mandatory to obtain for 3 years ...?

Your early reply is highly appreciated.

thanks and regards

Abilash  d nair

Vilesh Bondade ( Tax Practitioner legal Consultant )     23 August 2018

Dear sir,

Is there any procedure to file petition online i.e. e-court considering the age of Digital india.

for obtaning corurt order for getting registered birth record in Nagpur Municipal Corporation.

Thanks

Vilesh Bondade

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register