LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

saima (Bank)     26 June 2014

Credit card settlement

I was unable to pay my credit card bill due to some financial reason but  Axis Bank collection executive approached me n asked to pay 32000 in two installment for my credit card settlement.my savings account was blocked n got debit with amount apprx 20500 on 30th jan 2014 and i paid 5100/- rs online on 29 JAN, after that I was promised that will get my settelment letter n rest payment has to be done in march after letter.

Now march is over collection  Executive is not picking my call and when i called him another number he mentally harassing me as well as after giving proof against him to Axis bank nodal officer, she clearly denied to help me  My account is lien again and blocked my Provident Fund amount appox 70000/-.

I also complaint in RBI Omdusment but still axis bank nodal officer not ready to pay my PF account and trying to save own executive. i need help what can i do my whole PF amount is taken by bank. Please help me anyone ..

Learning

7 Replies

Sunil S Nair (lawyer)     27 June 2014

As you have availed their service and used their money it is you duty to repay the same or the bank will take appropriate steps to recover the same in your case you can see the branch head and ask them to deduct what is applicable by law and give the rest amount you must be having legal proof if it if any thing goes wrong thereon with help of local lawyer send a legal notice and file a case in consumer court

Raghav Mishra (Lawyer)     27 June 2014

If the company's fees are based on a percentage of the amount you save through the settlement, it must tell you both the percentage it charges and the estimated payable amount it represents. This may be called a "contingency" fee.

VINOD VERMA (C E O)     17 July 2014

listen Saima, there is no law in India, where your PF can be attached, either by bank or even by Govt. of India, under court decree as well the attachment  of PF is not poissible. fight tooth and nail with these Credit Card people as they are the bigest looters, get help from a good lawyer or else let me know the details, will help you to the best of my ability.

c.p.s. ramachary (1500)     22 July 2014

I fully agree with the opinion of Mr. Vinod Verma.

Sec. 60 of the  Code of Civil Procedure prohibits attachment or illegal withholding of  of PF of any employee. There can be any lien over the PF amount unless the employee specifically agrees in writing. 

c.p.s. ramachary (1500)     22 July 2014

saima (Bank)     24 July 2014

Thanks  vinod and Ramachary sir , i was just awaiting from RBI response , even they closed my requested without giving any reason yesterday i received below mail.

Complaint No. 201314014009243 got disposed, under Not on the grounds of complaint referred to in clause 8 or otherwise not in accordance with sub clause (3) of clause 9 
Regards,
Banking Ombudsman

i completely stucked please help me i really want  to claim on them , Please share your contact detail ..m going next week delhi. if you are there please contact. i will send you complete thread of mail between me and Axis bank.  Please Vinod sir help me .

Thanks,

Saima

saima (Bank)     12 August 2014

Dear Vinod  sir,

Please help me how to go against bank for this fraud. currently i am in pune shifted from delhi.

Please help me.

Thanks.

Saima

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register