LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

DebJeet   01 July 2019

Credit card dues in Saudi Arabia with SABB bank

Please assist with my query around the credit card due issue. My situation: During my stay in Saudi Arabia, I had credit card account with SABB. Eventually when my contract tenure was over and the employer did not renew, I had to return to India in 2016. I wws entitlement for end of service benefit of close to INR 2.5lacs however my employer company denied the whole amount by creating various situations to evade the whole payout. Until then I had been paying my card dues all well on time. Due to this unprecedented incident, my card accounts SABB went in to a bad state. Can you please suggest what can be done for the below queries: 1) Can they file a suit against me in India, and make a police case and police coming to my door-step? 2) What kind of travel ban do they impose? Does that impact and make any kind of issue for immigration if I am not travelling to that country at all? 3) Is there any solution in practical reality that I can file a suit against my ex-employer for not paying my dues? Does that even work? 4) What happens if I am unable to pay any of the credit card due amount for SABB bank? They are sending some people from a company called bilkish associates to my house. They are also calling and emailing me with recovery team members from SABB. What kind of legal options or powers they have to lodge any kind of legal case against me? Can these issues of credit card non-payments go to police stations in India? I would be grateful if I can get the responses for the above queries.

Learning

3 Replies

Shashi Dhara   01 July 2019

U issue legal notice thru advocate and demand for arrears of salary .contact eminent advocate .

DebJeet   01 July 2019

Thanks for your response. Some references would be really helpful, around my query number 3.

Also can you kindly suggest for the points 1, 2 and 4. Would appreciate.

DebJeet   01 July 2019

Does this kind of issue related to credit card dues goes to local police station in India?

Can there be any court case against me for having dues with SABB bank?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register