LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kaatu Poochi (Kaatu Poochi&Co)     16 July 2014

Credit card due

Fall down in business and suffering for daily needs. In this condition unable to pay credit card due since last one year. Now Bankers stressing for payment through legal notice. Further need atleast  6 months to start the due. Give some idea to get relief.

Learning

2 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     16 July 2014

Once you have availed the credit card facility, you have to repay the same, you cannot come with excuses at the time of repayment. However, since you are in the idea of repaying it at a little later time, you may, in your reply to the notice, request for  time for making the payment explaining the factual situation and your inability to pay back immediately but with an assurance to do it soon, your personal request may make them consider the same, try.

Marimuthu (Proprietor)     26 July 2014

I do agree with Mr.Kalaiselvan.Further file a bare injunction suit against bank stating that 'not to disturb my peace ful enjoyment of life ', but you cannot escape from the clutches of bank.What i have suggested is only temporary remedy. Pls pay the outstanding as it is a DEPOSITOR's hard earned money.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register