Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Lal   06 December 2016

Credit card

Hi
I have an outstanding in my HDFC credi card which I can't pay on time due to some Financial issue.
I have spoken with HDFC representative and request for a settlement. They told me to pay 1700 to process the settlement. I pay the amount as requested and the  representative told me the Settlement letter will be sent on Tuesday (it was Diwali time, Sunday and Monday was Bank Holiday), however I didn't received the letter. I trust the agent and I though it has been processed successfully. So the next month, I paid 2000 & the same agent, named Gautam Sharma, called me up and forced me to pay 1000 more. I told him I aleady pay 2000, now I need to see the settlement letter than I'll pay as  per the settement letter. He deny and forced me to pay 1000 and even threatened me that if I don't pay, he wll cancel the letter. I thought it's customer rights to receive the letter first and din't make any further payment. 
After few days, another agent called me up and asked me to pay the overdue balance. Out of Curiousity, I asked if my account has been under settlement and she told me we didn't received any settlement request from you,ever. 

Now, they've hold my salary saving account balance of around 33000 and din't want to release it which have kept me with no Money.

I really need help how to file a complaint against them and want to know my rights whether it's my fault or the Bank's fault.
Your help will be much appreciated.
Thank you.

Learning

5 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     06 December 2016

You can give complaint banking ombudsman. Please Click this link 

https://india.gov.in/lodge-complaint-banking-ombudsman-rbi

1 Like

Lal   06 December 2016

Thank you so much

Kumar Doab (FIN)     06 December 2016

Do you have any evidence of statements of previous agent?

Did you get any reciept with discripttion from agent?

Lal   06 December 2016

Yes. I have our text conversation

Kumar Doab (FIN)     06 December 2016

Send these to Managaer Credit Cards and CEO of M/s HDFC Bank;

aditya.puri@hdfacbank.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register