LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sumit   24 May 2017

Credit Card Issue

Hello Everyone, I, Sumit Kumar MISHRA received call from one person on 24 May 2017 and he said that he is calling from rohini court and said that RBS Bank has filed a case against me from Hyderabad bank branch for nonpayment of dues. But my question is that when I have not applied for RB

Learning

6 Replies

Sumit   24 May 2017

I have not applied for RBS Bank credit card and he said that card has been delivered to me 3 years back from Hyderabad branch and now it's outstanding amount is RS. 18332 and told me to go for settlement and pay the dues to one of the PNB account of Hyderabad branch which he told is a dummy account and RBS has acquired PNB and ABN AMRO bank. When I enquired about the account details, found that the given account is for Tikamgarh,MP branch and I didn't paid amount in this account. After he called on phone and told me that he prepared notice and he sent and it got delivered today itself at my Hyderabad address but I shifted to this address 1 year back and have taken my phone number also one year back. I shifted to Hyderabad from delhi on June 2015 so how can I get RBS Bank credit card 3 years back from Hyderabad and how he got my Hyderabad address and new number which I given to few people only. I checked his details on true caller and it shows that 25 people reported it as a spam. But still I am tensed if notice cum to my address den wat shud I do and y shud I pay dues which I have not taken. Right now m traveling to delhi, my hometown. He also said that banks will file defamation case against me and I will hv to pay them penalty. Plz suggest wat shud i do. Your suggestions are highly appreciable. Regards, SUMIT

Credit Clear (Consultant)     25 May 2017

Seems like a fraudster trying to make quick money out of you. File a police complaint and talk to him asking for evidence that you actually took the card. It could also be a case of mistaken identity since you claim not to have actually taken the credit card. In that case your details may have been sent by the bank to a recovery agency who try various tactics to recover dues based on the list of defaulters provided by the bank for them to recover in that month. If you need assistance to verify this with bank and CIBIL to resolve this issue, you could submit your request at https://creditclear.in/contact.html .

Sumit   25 May 2017

Thanks for your quick response but I am little bit in dilema that how come RBS Bank has got my new address which I shifted last year in Hyderabad and my latest phone number and that too these details they sent to Delhi rohini court and from there I got a call from lawyer. I will definitely submit request on credit clear portal. Help me in resolving this is issue. Regards, Sumit

Sumit   25 May 2017

Thanks for your quick response but I am little bit in dilema that how come RBS Bank has got my new address which I shifted last year in Hyderabad and my latest phone number and that too these details they sent to Delhi rohini court and from there I got a call from lawyer. I will definitely submit request on credit clear portal. Help me in resolving this is issue. Regards, Sumit

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     25 May 2017

Ignore all phone calls. Have peace of mind until and if something solid like a notice comes to your hand. Do not deposit any money into any account. If a hard copy notice comes to you, report it here again

Sumit   25 May 2017

That guy again told me that he has yesterday despatched notice through courier from Delhi and the same has been received by someone at my address in 4 hours. But how is this possible dat any legal document received within 4 hours of despatched from one city to other city. I ask my friends also and dey also enquired about this but they told on my current address no courier or documents been delivered till now. Regards, Sumit

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register