Credit Card Issue.


i would like to know if there is an authorised govt agency who settle credit card debt & give assistance & levy on interest & settle the debt at the lowest. As i need to eliminate my name from CIBIL records, as no banks are offering me loans for the same. Pls assist.

My Debts amount is Rupees 25000/- of HSBC. its suddently come into picture when i applied for loan.

Looking forward to your Assistance and guidence in this regards

Sumeet Jain





Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu