LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Cracking porous channel of passage of jp-hc-s hearing notice

Assuming that the writ of HC, Jaipur, runs at least in its own Jaipur Despatch office, and the Sessions Court, LakshmaNpuri, Iam about to embArk upon Jaipur High Court duty , mentioned at title of this post, and hence titled the sub-category of this post as POLICE, as POLICE at LakshmaNpuri forms the other link, in the delivery channel.                                                                                                                                                                                       I have sounded the following supposed-to-be-responsible officers, prior to my landing at LakshmaNpuri on Jaipur High Court duty, in the porous delivery pipeline, with varied interesting reactions:                                                  1. Mr.Shailendhr BAbu, at Sessions Court, LakshmaNpuri, cell:99845 27000                                                                       2. Mr.SasikumAr YAdhav, cell:94544 03883, supposedly in-chArge at IndhrAnagar P.S., (the PS nearest to my ex-complainant-s home at 518, MAnas Enclave, IndhrAnagar, LakshmaNpuri-PIN:260 016;cells at said home:94129 33213; 99984 53198); and perhaps having some say over the foot-soldiers in the collection from Sessions Court and delivery at MAnas Enclave as said before- namely, Mr.PrajApathi,cell: 94551 28223; Mr.Jameel Ahamadh, cell:94520 43100.                                                                                                            and 3. PRO, POLICE, LakshmaNpuri, cell:94544 01502.                                                                                    Dear fellow-readers here, pl. help me to crack the porous delivery channel perhaps mostly at LakshmaNpuri(Lucknow/LakhaNau, i mean), with more relevant info, names and cell nos. and wish me and Jaipur HC, good luck and Lord LakshmaN-s help, to trace the missing 24/2/15 hearing notice and ensuring delivery of at least the 18/3/15 notice on or before, say, Mon., 16/3/15.                                                                           Oam Sathyam!, that may still be found in, and secured through, our supposed-to-be-nyAyAaalayAs!!

Learning

2 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     09 March 2015

Vague query/information is all suppositions, contact and consult a local lawyer.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     10 March 2015

Please come out with proper details and be specific in what you want to clarify.  Member account deleted do not deserve any opinion.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register