Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

imran (none)     09 June 2014

Court not taking action

Dear All,

I am facing recovery suit of Rs. 15lac. Opposite party has filed a recovery suit on basis that they sold out their property and given loan to me. I have filed a section 340 application in civil court that property was never sold out but judge is not taking any action. is their any other remedy for me and can i file a private complaint against accused. Please let me the sections under which sections of IPC i can go further. 

Learning

2 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     13 June 2014

Why did you file a petition u/s 340?, This matter of property purchase could have been challenged in the trial court itself.  The court will take its time to review such applications for considering the same based on the facts and other relevant issues, so it may take time, you cannot expect the court to act on your urgency.  The law will take its own recourse so you have to wait.  If you feel that the person has cheated you, you can lodge a criminal complaint against him in the concerned police station whereupon, if no action was initiated, you may approach court of law with private complaint either u/s 156(3) Cr. p.c. or u/s 200 Cr. p.C.

imran (none)     15 June 2014

Dear Sir - What all sections will be apply in this case. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register