Court marriage procedure

advocate

Documents  required  for the performance and registration of court marriage…

1.Passport Size Photographs – four each of Marrying Persons.

2.Residential Proof (Voter Card / Passport / Ration Car / Driving License / Bank Passbook / Lease Deed / Rent Deed) of Marrying Persons.

3.Date of Birth Proof (Municipal Corporation Certificate, Xth or XIIth Examination Certificate, Passport, PAN Card) of Marrying Persons.

4.If any party is divorcee   Certified copy of Degree of Divorce granted by the Court.

5.If any party is widow / widower Death Certificate of the dead spouse.

6.If any party is a Foreign Citizen or holding a foreign Passport or is having foreign residential address – Certificate of Present Marital Status of the party / No Impediment Certificate / NOC from concerned Embassy and Valid VISA.
7.Two Witnesses ( Both should be major )

FOR MORE DETAILS CONTACT  ADV. SANDEEP @ 9818673748.

practicing advocate

It is not court Marriage>  No marriage will be soleminized in the court.  Marriages will be performed by Registrar of Marriages.  For that you will have to prodcue all those documents.  Apart from all those  both bride and bridegroom will have to file an affidavit in respect of their age and residential proof.

After following all necessary procedures ROM will take the signatures of bride and bridegroom in the registar and application will be displayed on the notice board of ths oofice calling objections from the public.  If he didn't receive any objections to the marriage then after one month from the date of registration of marrriag he will issue the certificate of marriage.

advocate

I agree with Rajeev Sir.

Advocate

Mr Rajeev is absolutely right. It is a term commonly used all over India.

i agree

Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com

Dear all

I am also agree with Mr. Rajeev

Advocate

no reason to differ.

hi,if the wedding couple hav prob if there names disclosed on displays notice board so it is possible not to put there names on the notice board & directly then can sign there register mariiage???????

in speciall marriage act 1954????

Advocate

yes i too agreed with all experts answer and suggistion

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum:

LAWyersclubindia Menu