LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Bunty Prakash   28 November 2018

Court marriage

I want to marry a girl, she is 23 yrs old and I am 26yrs. We have no more options to convince her family because of cast. They never accept other cast. Please expert tell me what can I do.
We have last option to run away
and registered our marriage, please help me expert what I do, I have some doubt please give solution.
1.if we both run away and marriage, her family FIR against me. That I kidnap her daughter then how can I prove my self.?
2.i work in government sector, can it is possible I loose my job. Due to fake complain charges against me.
3. Both native place is bihar. There police also nothing doing right law they only take money and fake work.
4.Our constitution and law gives rights to marry with own choice but due to fake case and fake charges all are very worried.
I pray to all expert please give your valuable feedback, how can I live freely with my wife.how can police believe, I am not kidnapping or doing any wrong things, i am doing register marriage with her consent.

Learning

13 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     28 November 2018

Dear querist,

As you both are major no one can stop you legally from doing marriage.

Girl is major and she going with you with her consent no case is made out against you of kidnapping, as when case is made out she can give her statement.

There will not any effect on your job on mere filling of complain.

In case police does not act in bonafide manner and try to trap you in fake case then directly approach High court under article 226 for protection and direction of concern SHO.

Regards

Deepak Joshi & Associates

Djaa.legal@gmail.com

Mb/whatsapp +919456777600

2 Like

Thank you Deepak joshi sir for your valuable reply

Shashi Dhara   28 November 2018

If u want u both marry in presence of Ur wishers .&then after submit it to registration in sub registrar office &take marriage certificate.

Shashi Dhara   28 November 2018

No one can stop both of u as it is illegal.if they try to trouble u approach competent court.
1 Like

#Deepak joshi sir, can I file for protection in my working place state high court is it possible.

Thank you Shashi sir for ur concern

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     29 November 2018

First complete the formalities with registration of marriage, then submit the copy of registration to SP of Police and seek for protection.  You can visit their office on a grievance day and present such grievance.  Either they will call parents give a counseling or bind over them.

Bunty Prakash   29 November 2018

G.L.N.Prasad sir, if I am going there her father definitely doing wrong, coz her father there source is high due to cast and his business that's y I don't want to go there, and there full off corruption also. Can I file petition in my working state high court, coz if I am going there they definitely harm us.

G.L.N.Prasad sir, if I am going there her father definitely doing wrong, coz her father there source is high due to cast and his business that's y I don't want to go there, and there full off corruption also. Can I file petition in my working state high court, coz if I am going there they definitely harm us.

jyotirmaya behera (advocate)     29 November 2018

1. If your marriage is register at sub-register or municipal office then there certificate have value and that marriage is a genuine marriage.

If police arrest you in kidnap case you can show them your marriage certificate which they cannot denied to accept.

1. You are working in a Govt. Sector. After marriage you produce your marriage certificate in your office which can help you in future even  in above problem also.

Jyotirmaya Prasad Behera

Advocate, Orissa High Court

Thank you jyoti aya behera sir for ur concern

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register