LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Virender Choudhary   31 August 2018

Court marriage

sir, i want to marry a girl but she is already married,but not officially. she don't want to leave with them because of domestic violence but her family isn't sporting her. But actually they are not married. they just keep her forcelly with them.
now i want to marry with her and she is agree but everyone is against us. now how can we marry officially ???

Learning

8 Replies

Siddharth Jain   31 August 2018

if girl is not married, you can marry her even if the people are objecting to it.

but if the other person is able to prove the marriage in court of law you become eating and offense of Bigamy which is a criminal offence.

For any other queries feel free to contact me at isidjain1@gmail.com

They are not married but they are living as as husband wife from some years with his family.

Did the girl file any complaint against them ever?

Did the girl file any complaint against them ever?

No, she can't because nobody is supporting her, even her family, her family always advice her that this is normal when she try to saying then she don't want to live with him

You can contact me at isidjain1@gmail.com
1 Like

A. A. JOSE (LAWYER; LEGAL ADVISER/CONSULTANT& TRAINER)     01 September 2018

From the facts stated by you, it is clear that they are living as husband wife  for several years and as such her husband may have enough evidence to proceed against you if you resort to such adverturism. 

Virender Choudhary   01 September 2018

Maybe her husband have proofs that they are living as husband wife, but he don't have any proof of marriage. Is this ok ?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register