LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

gsa (n/a)     09 August 2014

Court marriage

Dear Sir I (Sikh) from ludhiana want to perform Court Marriage With her(hindu).she lives in gorakhpur. you are requested to tell the procedure and to guide for safety from police and her family.  Where will be marriage perform in ludhiana or in chandigarh?

Thanks

Learning

3 Replies

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     09 August 2014

If you both are major you can Solemenized your marriage any where you want , but you have to submit address proof of that area that you are temporarily residing rent agreement is also valid , regarding your marriage you both have to submit an application to the marriage officer requesting for seeking to solemnized your marriage , after submission of your application you have to wait for 30 days this is a period if anyone has any objection to this marriage they can raise it , if no objection raised then after 30 days you can solemnized your marriage, you have to produce your class x th certificate for age proof , photo id proof , address proof and 3 witness .

gsa (n/a)     09 August 2014

Sir Our parents are against our mariage I am 26yr and she is 25yr old. We cant wait 30 days for protection. In this period they can harm me or take any legal action against me. Is there any procedure in which i can avoid 30days period and can take protection against any FIR or case immediately?

(Guest)

This guy is less with brain...

He doesn't understand what he has been suggested so far  with number of suggestions..

extremely ridiculous..!!

Oye hero ab band bhi kar,,,,pichle 5 saalo se tero ko answer nai mila kya.

Itni bhi khujli hai toh kisi lawyer ko rakh le paise de ke. Agar yaha muft me suggestion dene ka koi value nai hai toh paise kharach kar lawyers pe aur jawab mang, phir bhi tere ko yahi jawab milega. You stupid guy.

See his number of same query since his joining in 2009:

below are the links:

\and again from experts coloumn:

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register