Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SUMEDH (SENIOR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE)     30 March 2015

Court fees for letters of administration

Dear Sir

On 20th March 2015, Maharashtra government has announced that no need to pay stamp duty for blood to blood transfer of property.

My question is that,  my mother expired (without will) and now i have applied for letters of administration in Bombay High court for transfer of residential flat (Flat is in my mothers name ) ,  what will be the court fees. Whether it is Rs.75000/-  or nil.

Now as the stamp duty is nil whether court fees will be nil or Rs.75000/- or some nominal amount ????

Regards

Sumedh Ayare

Mobile 9320551244

Learning

1 Replies

TRUPTI   04 July 2015

Dear Sumedh Sir,

I also have a same query; my father passed away without will on may 2014... And now we wants to transfer flat on my mother name and for that CIDCO ask us to provide legal heirs certificate or letters of administration. We already have registration file of flat with us. For complete procedure lawyer estimated higher charges which is not affordable to us. Recently I come to know about Maharashtra govt. announcement. (https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/mumbai/Maharashtra-waives-stamp-duty-on-transfer-of-flat-or-land-to-heirs/articleshow/46693819.cms ). do I have to pay stamp duty or court fees for the same, please guide as u already applied for letters of administration and also guide about process & fees for application,

Thanks,

email Truptipatkar1@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register