Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mahesh Q   12 November 2018

Court fee refund

Hi,

Could someone please advise me on the procedure / process / timeline and costs for court fee refund?

The case was a civil suit and was resolved through mediation. I do not have a certified court order copy and I do not wish to get this done through the lawyer who handled this matter. 

This matter was in Saket District court. 

Thank you

Learning

9 Replies

Shashi Dhara   12 November 2018

In order sheet and decree court has to order for refund ofc.f. u take that copy of ordersheet and go to office &meet concerned clerk.on verifying he gives vocher to u .u sub mit it to bank or treasury to encash it.

U apply for order sheet copy in office and take a certified copy as Ur the party u can take it by paying prescribed money for coping charges.

In order sheet and decree court has to order for refund ofc.f. u take that copy of ordersheet and go to office &meet concerned clerk.on verifying he gives vocher to u .u sub mit it to bank or treasury to encash it.
1 Like

Mahesh Q   12 November 2018

Thank you Shashi.

Can someone at the district court help me with this since I assume I need to prepare certain documents / affidavits for requesting a copy of the ordersheet from the court? 
How much should I be paying them?

Each pageisis charged one re for Xerox.etc

Kumar Doab (FIN)     12 November 2018

GO thru relevant portions of the jurisdictional HC rules, applicable enactments e.g;

THE COURT-FEES ACT,1870; 13,14,15,16…

Code of civil Procedure; 89

The certified copy of the court order on refund may have to be countersigned by Dy. Collector/Collector/SDM and submitted to Treasury.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     12 November 2018

You may also go thru;

Punjab-Haryana High Court

Pradeep Sonawat vs Satish Prakash on 28 January, 2015

CR No. 81            of 2014

You may take help of elders of your family, competent and experienced well wishers, seasoned PIP’s, helpgroups, community leaders, NGO’s, experienced colleagues, associations, Religious scholars, etc to resolve the matter if any, and/or find a very able LOCAL counsel specializing in concerned filed of law e.g; Civil matters as in your case, and well versed with LOCAL applicable rules, revenue codes/rules, precedence, latest judgments etc …. and worth his/her salt, can advise you and even help you.

Online discussions are not substitute to in person discussions with a very able counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in concerned field of law.

There are such very able counsels at each location.

Check for such counsels at LOCAL e.g: Civil courts, HC, SC …

You can also try to get free legal advice from FREE Legal Aid that is usually in LOCAL courts Complex..preferably from a counsel specializing in concerned filed of law e.g;  Civil matters.

Mahesh Q   13 November 2018

Kumar,

It seems you didn't read / mis-read my query. My matter is already resolved. I am trying to understand what needs to be done for getting my court fee refunded and what charges (payment for affidavits, etc.) need to be made. 

Thanks

Mahesh Q   29 November 2018

I need someone to help with a court fee refund for a case that was settled through the mediation cell. 
The court order is not with me - I need the same along with a refund for the court fee paid. 

The case was in Saket District Court.

Is there someone who can do this for me on this forum? Please let me know the indicative costs. 

Thank you

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register