Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sandeep Gupta (Manager)     23 January 2018

Court fee in the court

Hi,

There was one case filed by daughter for separate partition and possession of the joint family property by pleading that the property is Joint Hindu Family property and in joint possession for the family after the death of father and court fee paid is Rs 200 under Karnataka court fee act.  

- I have filed the IA for insufficient court fee in 2014 for the reason that the scheduled property is not a joint family property. I lost the case (IA) in 2015 with Court conclusion that plaintiff demand is separate possession from her joint family property and the court fee paid is therefore sufficient. and case continued

- In 2016 there was an supreme court judgement that the daughter has no right in the Hindu Undivided Joint Family property if father is not alive.

- I filed another IA based on the judgement and case was in my favour. It is dismissed by the court

Now plaintiff (daughter) filed the RFA in the case that the it was a self-acquired property of her father. 

If court fee paid in one section and court fee mater is concluded. What will be the stand of the court? Can HC ask the plaintiff to pay the court fee and continue the case as self-acquired property or it will get dismissed.

Thanks and Regards,

Learning

3 Replies

Kitu Chavan   23 January 2018

4 months ago a 23 year old boy had relationship with 23 year girl....but problem is girl facing with harassment with her boss

her boss 37 year's old and he is married now he did blackmagic on her for breakup the relationship....

and he did blackmagic from 2 year onwards for having physical relationship and girl get pregnant from him two time.....

and now girls dont want to marry him but he forcing her to marry

and he trying to get fake divorce for promising girl to marry him

and from 4 months onwards girl not had any sx**ual relationship... with boy and not with that man

so which kind of cases will file for this problem....

Sandeep Gupta (Manager)     23 January 2018

We are expecting some genuine response from the form but unfortunately some bad elements reply unmannerly. This are lots of other media to respond this way. Let this forum be for people who really need help on real court issue.

Can some responsible person reply to my query?     

Sandeep Gupta (Manager)     24 January 2018

Hi Ramesh,

If you are closing this tread should I open th enew one with the same quary.

Please advise

Sandeep  

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register