LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

krishna (junior)     19 August 2014

Court decision on section 498a a landmark judgement

“The Supreme Court has given the correct statement that Anti-Dowry Act Section 498A is being misused. Police must first investigate cases properly, and then, make an arrest.

It is a happy news for innocent husbands.

My marriage was on Aug11th,2013

i stay with my mother

My brothers stay in the different houses in the building

My sisters stay near to my house.[they come and go(visit) sometimes]

My wife revealed that  she didn't like me but she was forced to marry me by her father.

My wife told that she was already married in the year 2006/2007 and her ex-husband died on Sept 12, 2009.

My wife gave her ex-husband pass port photo and told me she loved and eloped with him after fighting with her parents.

My wife told me that she liked her ex-husband very much.

I enquired and found what my wife told me is correct.

My wife On Sept 14th,2013 she left my home after i questioned why her father and others cheated me.

My wife and her father latter started denying that she is married

On May 16th ,2014 we sent summons [Null and Void petition ]to her house . My wife contested the case

Following  are my questions.

1) They cheated me . Her father cheated me . She cheated me. Her father friends cheated.one of her father's friend is a lawyer.
   All her father friends cheated me by saying that she is very good. They didnt tell me that she   already    married.     They didnt tell me
   that she is widow. I have respect and name in the society , how can i show my face.
   This news is spread everywhere.
   i stayed with her couple of weaks and found that her behaviour and attitude is not good.
   She is unfit for me. She abused my family members.
   I want to file a cheating case on her , her fater and his freinds.[ any possibility?]
   what proof i should have to show to file cheating case

2) I don't want to pay a single rupee to them ( i haven't took any dowry).

do i have to see no property is on my name (for alimony/maintenance) . i am private job holder.

4) court cases take years... is my marriage life is gone. my friends are telling me to see a girl , love her and if possible have living relationship.

5) as the court proceedings are going on ...can she come to my house again ? how to prevent her coming to my house[any possibility of stay order ]

6) i filed NULL and VOID, how many months will it take for judgement. How this is different from DIVORCE.

7) can i file Divorce along with Null and Void

8) What kind of proofs can be shown to the court that she is married.

9) I heard that from court they filed a case on me (i think it 498 and 498(A) or Domestic Violence Act) and any time it will come to police station.
Sir, what kind of evidence will policeman look for before they file the case on me. As per recent Supreme Court Judgement, I came to know that automatic arrests are not allowed.

10) if the 498 and 498(A) are proven wrong.. can i put my wife and her father to jail for mentally harassing me.

11) Can i approach TV channel and disclose the public how they cheated me and how they are trying to put me

and my family to jail

Regards

Learning

2 Replies

yogendra (engineer)     19 August 2014

Don't fear.Just try to meet her Ex-husband relative and show them as evidence in court or if they not agree to come just try to get photo album of their marriage from ex-husband relatives.you will win case.

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     20 August 2014

instead of TV channels, meet a good lawyer.

ur statements & queries show that u are a lay person in the field of law.

just remember that, U ARE IN A BIG TROUBLE.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register