Court allowed day-time custody but wife did not release the

Deputy Manager Plant & Machinery

During the discussion of the G&W case I had filed to get the custody of my son in a lokadalat , me and my wife signed on a mutual agreement that she will give the day-time (8am to 8pm) custody to me and that I will find a school for my son and also find a place for my wife and son to live near the school.

But since then my wife has not given me the custody of the child as agreed and hence I could not find him a proper school also.

Now I too want to back-off from the agreement. But the G&W case has been closed as a decree order based on the agreement we had arrived at.

Is there a wayto reverse it?

Else how can I fight for her not giving the day custody for my son?

What are my other options to get the custody of my son?

Honestly my son wants to be with me but I want to get his custody legally.

Total likes : 1 times

Marketing Manager

Send  Notices to Your Wife to Comply with the Consent Terms and hand over the child for access accodingly

Collect sufficient evidence for not getting the access... If the access is still not given for more then 7-8 occasions

File Contempt Petition and 

File Custody Petition due to change in circumstances and pray for shift of  custody




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu