LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sonu singh   20 October 2017

Courier Fraud

I recently faced an issue with my online shopping with Amazon. I bought an electric kettle, which was shipped to me through delhivery Courier, and reached to my nearest hub in the morning of 12th October 2017, I got a message that my product was out for delivery I waited till end of day, but did not get the product. In the mid night got the status update delivery delayed on customers request that was annoying for me as I did not asked for it. Next day same thing repeated. Then I mailed Amazon what was happening, I am not asking for delay actually they are not talking with me. They replied to me for not to worry about it as they will take necessary action against courier. But next day same thing repeated and I mailed again, got the reply for not to worry about it as they have passed my complaint to shipping department, but next day same thing repeated. I didn't mailed, this time I called customer service of courier, they told me that product is being delayed on your request, but I said I not asking for delay, your courier boys are not contacting me in any way, then they lodged a complaint against courier boy and gave me complaint number. For the next two days samething happened, finally I called amazon and told everything and they said me do not worry your product will not be returned please give us time till 18th October but in the night got the status product undeliverable and being returned to seller, when I asked the reason they told me that while courier boy took the product out for delivery, it got damaged and that's why it's being returned. I know my product was intentionally damaged by courier boy as I complained against him. Here is my case please give me a legal advise. Thanks.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register