Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

durganaga venkateswararao (foreman)     22 September 2012

Counting of previous indian airforce service

SIR,

i joined in indian airforce as a radio fitter in mar 1997. i applied for a post of chargeman in naval dockyard, visakhapatnam through proper channel dec 2005 and obtained NOC from Air Headquarters for appearing in interview.

i was selected for the post and an appointment order was served to me in mar 2007. the appointment letter stated that i will under the perview of new pension scheme. i contacted the naval dockyard authorities on telephone and confirmed that it was the condition for fresh recruits and not for the central govt employees like me joined in service before 1/1/2004. i applied for discharge from air force on the groung of selected for civil post. it was mentioned in the discharge order. after joining in the civil service in may 2007  my appointment letter was amended by a CEO to old pension scheme. i retained my gratuity at air force and asked them to transfer to civil emp[loyer for counting of my service. but later PCDA allahabad rejected my application to generate a GPF number to join in old pension scheme, stating my previous military service can not be counted. 

kindly guide me if i was eligible for counting my previous military service and  the procedure to count  it to continue in old pension scheme.

Learning

7 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     23 September 2012

ask specfic reason/rule position from PCDA in writing.

send me PM

durganaga venkateswararao (foreman)     23 September 2012

PCDA, Allahabad says as per DOP&T O&M dated 26/7/2005 generation of new GPF number cannot be permitted, hence the request has been rejected. but the O&M has been superceeded by  O&M dated 28/10/2009 which allows to do so. still PCDA, allahabad not changing its stand. kindly guide me

durganaga venkateswararao (foreman)     25 September 2012

sir,

the O & M of DOP&PW has been atached here with for reference

with regards

Attached File : 64837346 28-30-2004-p&pw(b)281009.pdf downloaded: 107 times

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     08 October 2012

send PM

Nirakara (Scientist)     21 July 2018

Plz share me your email I'd and contact no. nirakarasubudhi@gmail.com Mon 9861104929

Plz share me your email I'd and contact no. nirakarasubudhi@gmail.com Mon 9861104929

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register