Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sai (bca)     20 October 2013

Counting of past service in nps

Sir,

I am a central government employee and I have joined the service on November 2004 in the Ministry of HRD. I am covered under the New Pension Scheme. I have given the Technical resignation and joined the Department of Atomic Energy on December 2011 (thru proper channel and NOC). Now all my service files Including Earned leave balance and other detailed has been received from the MHRD to DAE. But now in DAE the officials are telling there is no provision for Counting of Pass service under NPS. Kindly clarify me and provide any reference of OM orders in this connection. 

Sai

Learning

4 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     02 February 2014

I hope you exercised option in time and have also represented  in writing. and your representation is not replied and is not more than one year old.

Is it correct?

sai (bca)     26 May 2014

Thanks for your reply. You are absolutely right. My representation is more than two years old. At present my Earned Leaves have been credited. They also counted my past service for LTC purpose and denied the every year hometown LTC entitled for new Govt servants. Now my question is "Will my service counted from 2004 onwards for minimum pensionable service i.e. 10 years?"

RAGHVENDRA SINGH CHAUHAN (ASSISTANT ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER)     24 June 2015

Sir, I am an Employee of National Instittute of Public Cooperation and Child Development an autonomous body under Govt of India Min of WCD and I have joined the service on April 2014 (this deptt). I am covered under the New Pension Scheme. I have given the Technical resignation and joined the present deptt (thru proper channel and NOC). Now all my service files Including Earned leave balance and other detailed have not been received from the KVS (13 Sep2010 to 31 Mar 2015), MHRD Govt of India to NIPCCD (Presnet Deptt). But now in present department the competent authority is telling there is no provision for Counting of Pass service under NPS. Kindly clarify me and provide any reference of OM orders in this connection. I have submitted our application for counting of past service well in advance.

Raghvendra Singh Chauhan

Attached File : 291941 20150624161343 296957686 rax.docx downloaded: 192 times

siddeshmurthy   14 May 2018

sir my friend 4 years 11 months 13 days working in central goverment in LDC post(joining date 01.04.2013),now appointment in Karnataka Legislative assembly in English Reporter(joining date 13.03.2018) post, the past service counted or not sir please guide me sir. this  appointment state goverment  karnataka.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register