Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anand   19 March 2018

Counselor report is differing

Hi Sir/Madam,

Last month I've completed my last counselling and the counsellor told me that they will transfer this case to court as both me and my spouse wasn't come to conclusion. So, we attended the hearing on last week as per counsellor given date. On hearing day, counsellor report wasn't submitted on time. Then OA get the report from the counsellor and produced to Judge. Judge said some notes are missing, so judge asked us to attend the counselling again. This time new counsellor was there and he gone through the previous counsellor report where she mentioned that my spouse has mental issues. But, the new counsellor didn't accept that. 
He asked me and my spouse again what has happened between us. I've explained to him clearly. But, hes' not accepting my points and was saying like my spouse is looking good so, I can't give any negative report like that. I told him, prevoius three counsellors were saying she has an mental issues that also he didn't accept. He said he will accept only if we produce medical report of her mental state. Previous counsellor also told her to bring the medical certificate but she didn't. Even next counselling also she wont produce medical certificate. Then counsellor will write whatever he thinks irrespective of previous counsellor reports. 

In this case what would happen if the new counsellor report is against me. Can we request to judge to check the previous counsellor reports. Please help me , your valuable reply is more important to me.

My original case: https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Counsellor-report-will-be-useful-in-judgement--160547.asp

Thanks & Regards,

T. Anand

Learning

3 Replies

Arun Vishwakarma   20 March 2018

Dear sir,
Is Issue noc for same grade pay and other departments in Indian Railway?

Anand   20 March 2018

Hi All,

Please help me on this. Looking for your valuable reply.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks & Regards,

T. Anand

sai narayana   20 March 2018

Counsellor reports are not considered as evidence

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register