LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

b2bhandshake (Consultant)     04 August 2017

Cost of registered GPA for agriculture property

This is for a 1/2 acre land in Bangalore North (Village panchayat). The land belongs to My father who has a sale deed but no Katha yet and I want to get a GPA to work on requesting Katha etc

The guys at front of Sub-registrar office were asking Rs 5000-6000 + (Justification? The fee includes 'payment of percentage of property value' to the official)

Learning

6 Replies

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     04 August 2017

The prescribed fee of registration is Rs.850/- and with expense comes to Rs. 1200/- to 1500/-.

b2bhandshake (Consultant)     04 August 2017

Thanks for the quick reply. Does this (Rs. 1200/- to 1500/- ) include appointment and accompanying us at Sub-registrars office ? The person signing the GPA is a senior citizen and cannot be waiting in the office for long periods of time.

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     04 August 2017

No. This cost only include to complete paper work. The cost of fee of advocate etc. are extra.

b2bhandshake (Consultant)     06 August 2017

Thanks. So, what is the TOTAL cost including paperwork and helping with the registration at the Sub-registrar (Bangalore North) ?

If cost of paperwork is 1000-2000, Does the total quoted by agents outside Sub-registrar office (Rs 5,000 + sounds reasonable ?)

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     06 August 2017

You may negotiate the fee. The fee charged by agent is very high. Rs.3000/-including all cost and expense, fee etc. is ok.

b2bhandshake (Consultant)     07 August 2017

Thanks. I will go back and try to negotiate.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register