Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sanjay Chauhan (Financial Advisor)     04 November 2016

Corruption in mcd

Hello,

I have made around 50 nos. of  complaints on PGMS online portal to SDMC regarding unauthorised encroachment (Shops) in DDA janta flats which are made without sanctioned planed and shops were made on public and govt. land infront of the flats by the local residents of DDA Janta Flats. I have received reply from SDMC which is not satisfactory and no action is being taken against those unauhoriesed encroachment (Shops) by SDMC because the concerned officers are involved in this SCAM of bribe. More than 6 months have been passed with fighting SDMC Please suggest me what is the corrective step which i should take move forwared to remove /demolished this unauthorised encroachment (Shops) permanently and can i file a suit against those corrupted officers in SDMC are involve for mentaly harrasment since last 6 months.

Learning

3 Replies

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     04 November 2016

Sanjay ji u need to file RTI about the work done or not?

Once it is obtained then you can file writ application against the authority for not following the guideline and mis using the public asset.

Best of luck.

If any help require to proceed further u are welcome.

Will u appreciate this answer by giving THANKS on my LCi proifle?

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     05 November 2016

You  can do two things. 1) you can bring it  to the notice of media.

2) Filing  a PIL in Highcourt. Once the high court issues directions to  the MCD to demolish illegal encroachments opposite DDA flats by the residents of DDA flats creating nuisance to the residents like you and you covince the court that SDMC corruption is involved in this case the court  may issue directions to MCD to demolish illegal  ecroachmnts and  make you and likes of you  in the DDA flats  get rid of the nuisance of DDA falt owners shops opposite your residences.If you appreciate  this answer please click  the thank you button on this forum..

Sanjay Chauhan (Financial Advisor)     05 November 2016

Originally posted by : Ramesh Singh
Go to media trail, the best way to adopt social media.
plz inform to popular TV news channel
GOOD LUCK

Sir Can you help me out for media support i.e. their contact nos.or email ids becuase i m trying from my side but response is like not intrerested to cover this news...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register