Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Alaka Moapatra   07 May 2016

Corrupt court clerks

Hi, 

My friend Sulekha and her brother have 498a case in magistrate court Bangalore. There is clear case of corrupt as the document of my friends sister in law has been modified and my friends brother evidence tried to be tampered. They are already in the midst of mental pressure and torture from my friends sister in law who has filed the false case. 

At this point they are absolutely hopeless and not away of what action to be taken. Kindly advise to fight their case by stopping such corruption.

Thanks
Alaka

Learning

3 Replies

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     07 May 2016

1) Make awareness programme in the general public about government process involved in justice. Thus no need to give bribe to authority.

Thanks

Dr Katta Venkata Rama Krishna (Retd Sr Director Govt of India/ Advocate)     07 May 2016

1) If the tampering can be established on record file a petition before the same court who will take seriously.

2) Give and take bribe is crime on paper only.  Giver to get undue benefit offers bribe in short cut.  If giver avoids paying bribe even when the records are correct, then also he has to offer.

3) Every one has to be conscious of bribe as it is a much talked phenomenon world wide.  Nothing can be done except continued effors to reduce in the long run may improve slowly.

Dr Martin Campbell (Doctor)     07 May 2016

I do that I do this, corruption ko mitadoonga, blah blah... Image result for arvind kejriwal

He only is silent, tumko kya gaand me chille lagi ki u wanna fight against corruption?

Better concentrate on coming out of mess, no point in pursuing matrimonial cases.  Go for settlement before its too late, its waste thinking about rest, corruption forms the basis of our society, you cant do anything about it. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register