Correcton of uds value in sale deed

i have an flat with 600 sq ft pinth area and uds 278.5 sq ft.i brought this from second owner of this flat.but actually my uds share is i know mean i check emburcement certificate of the flat for the first owner.the second owner mistakenly write the document and again i also.can i change my UDS value now and what is the procedure.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu