Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shweta Deshpande (Nil)     19 June 2013

Copyright registration

Hello,

Please let me know whether I need to file separately for my Musical work which is in four different languages under Copyright? Or I can file it under one application for all the languages.

Expecting speedy response.

Regards

Learning

2 Replies

Rutumbhara Nayak (lawyer)     08 January 2014

Dear Shweta, no need to file a separate copyright for your Musical work which is in different languages, you can file it under one application for all the languages. Under the Indian copyright law, Col.6 it is stated -If the work is in more than one language; all the languages should be shown.You may take the help of an expert to assist you with the whole matter.You can call me at 09555 507 507 or send me a mail at info@lawkonect.com

Rutumbhara Nayak (lawyer)     08 January 2014

Dear Shweta, no need to file a separate copyright for your Musical work which is in different languages, you can file it under one application for all the languages. Under the Indian copyright law, Col.6 it is stated -If the work is in more than one language; all the languages should be shown.You may take the help of an expert to assist you with the whole matter.You can call me at 09555 507 507 or send me a mail at info@lawkonect.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register