Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kumara Swamy   02 April 2018

Convicted in a Petty Case under 186 and 323 IPC

Dear Sir,
I am a student and was convicted in petty case under 70a,70b,186 and 323 IPC. I was sent to court and I paid 650 fine and spent 2 days in jail. As a meritorious student I have full confidence in clearing a government competitive exams. My doubt is "1. will this create any problem during verification after clearing a competitive exam?"..,"2. I gave my driving license as my identity but not Aadhar, so is there any chance to record my case using driving license?..,"3. Do I need to mention this case history before applying any exam/after clearing exam ?".. , "4. How will the employer react if I mention / do not mention the case history due to its severity??. Please answer all the queries as I am very much tensed. Thanks in advance

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     02 April 2018

Truth is always triumph. Peace is the beauty of life. It is sunshine. It is the smile of a child, the love of a mother, the joy of a father, the togetherness of a family. It is the advancement of man, the victory of a just cause, the triumph of truth.

Kumara Swamy   02 April 2018

Dear Sir, I didnt understamd what exactly u were saying. I was beaten up by constable late night and immediately lost control as I was drunk and beat up constable. But the constable filed case against me as if I were the first to beat him up. I was all alone in station and pursuaded by police to attend court and pay only fine. Thinking of only fine I went there but to my surprise I was sent to jail. Finally I realized that police were succeded in satisfying their ego. I was stupid enough to follow their false guidance.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register