LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Keerthan   02 April 2019

Conversion of partnership

Hi all, I want to convert partnership firm in to Company as per Companies Act, 2013. Can anyone provide me the format of the documents required for conversion ?

Learning

2 Replies

Thomas V Johnson   02 April 2019

Pre-Requisites before Conversion of Partnership firm into Company

• Partnership firm to be registered with the Registrar of Firms (RoF)
  • Partnership deed must contain the provision for conversion of firm into Company.
  • Partnership firm should have minimum 7 Partners for conversion into Public Company and Minimum 3 directors in case of Public Company. (2 in case of Private Company)
  • All partners of the partnership firm shall become shareholders of the company in the same proportion in which their capital accounts stood in the books of the firm on the date of the conversion.
  • The partners receive consideration only by way of allotment of shares in company.
  • If the above requirement is not fulfilled by the firm, then the Partnership deed should be altered.

Keerthan   02 April 2019

Sir, I know the procedure and documents required for conversion but i am unable to find the format for the same. I f you have the format for the documents, please mail me to gmail (keerthanreddy448@gmail.com). Thnaks

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register