Remember | Register | Forgot Password?
Bookmark This Page   RSS Feeds  Follow On Twitter

Search for Lawyers          

Please Wait ..

Discussion > Family Law > Divorce > Conversation recording recorded by a third person   Unanswered Threads Post New Topic

Pages : 1

There are 3 Replies to this message

threeleafe

awaited
[ Scorecard : 96]
Posted On 16 May 2012 at 14:59 Report Abuse

Hi,

I  have a question about admissibility( through exhibiting) of  recorded conversation between my wife, his family members and  two negotiators . But I am not there in the coversation

I have given full copy of the conversation recording to the court. I do have  original with me.  The recording was done by one of the negotiator.

Can I get a few portion  of the recording and get voice recognized from one of the negotiator - will if be sufficient to get the conversation exhibited?

The conversation is long one - abot 2.5 hours, so practically it is impossible to play  the full recording.

Never Give Up

Fighter
[ Scorecard : 1822]
Posted On 16 May 2012 at 19:15 Report Abuse

Me too wanted to know..I have similar evidence if it can be used in 498A and other cases ??

Tejal

house wife
[ Scorecard : 304]
Posted On 16 May 2012 at 19:41 Report Abuse

Experts pls, advise. i also have a long recordings . does court listen all the 2-3 hours recordings?

SRIBHASHYAM MURALIDHAR

Advocate
[ Scorecard : 108]
Posted On 16 May 2012 at 22:17 Report Abuse

Court will listen such recordings

Related Files

Previous Thread
Previous
Next Thread
Next