LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

K S BAJWA   04 February 2019

Continuity of service

I am an ex short service commission officer and was released from Army after more than Five years as a commissioned officer on 07/07/1974. I joined for YO's training on 15/10/1968. After release from Army service, I joined Punjab National Bank as Management Trainee on 08/07/1974. I have served Punjab national Bank for almost 34 Years and retired as General Manager on 31May 2008. My queries are ; (a). I have not been given any benefit of my Army service by the bank. My Army service was totally ignored for Gratuity as well as Pension. Kindly advise the Government Rules in the matter and steps I need to take to get my Army service of more tha FIVE years be counted for PENSION as well as GRATUITY.

Learning

2 Replies

K S BAJWA   04 February 2019

Thanks for your response. Many people like me will be their who were not aware of rules and matter can be taken to court because it is the duty of an organisation to treat its employees gracefully as they have resources to know and implement rules. It is unfortunate that they do not bother. If sone one share the guidelines in this matter, I would like to knock at the door of courts who are their to set the things right if something wrong has happened.

Suhail suhail (LAWYER)     04 February 2019

Agree with Mr. Om Prakash , 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register