LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Manpreet (Manager)     20 March 2015

Continues delay in salary

Dear Sir, The query is regarding one of my friend. His case is as follows 1. Company A hired 10 employees and posted them at client side (Govt deptt). 2. They gave only offer letter, NO APPOINTMENT LETTER,NO CONFIRMATION LETTER (Several mail was sent requesting the appointment letter) 3. My friend has worked with client for more than 1 year. 4. The company always paid the salaries after 10th of every month. 5. Last 4 months, salary was paid after 25th of next month. 6. My friend has resigned the compani and joined other company by serving a notice period of 6 days. 7. In the offer letter they didnot mention anything about notice period. They mentioned only that the detailed terms and condition of your appointment will be mentioned in the appointment letter which was never issued to any employees. 8.At the time of resigning 2 months salary was due and annual component was due.(Total 1.5 Lacs) Now the company is not paying the amount what to do? How can he get my hard earned money? thanx in advance

Learning

2 Replies

Pkadian, Advocate (Advocate)     21 March 2015

you will be governed by the conditions of letter which has been given to you and accepted by you. you can file complaint to labour commissioner. get a complaint drafted from some good advocate. before filing a complaint try get your salary details, salary slips etc. 

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     22 March 2015

First of all consult a local labor law practicing lawyer, take his advise and arrange to issue a legal notice demanding the arrears of salary, after this step fails to invoke proper response, the matter may be taken up through labor law.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register