LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Roshani   28 June 2019

Contempt of court/injunction

My parent's divorce and maintenance case is going on in family court bandra. On 22nd may 2019 the court passed an order for alternate accomodation because the place where we stay at with our mother is in a very bad condition and the house gets flooded during monsoons. My parents are separated since 2001. Now my father is claiming in court that he does not have any money for rent etc. We filed an injunction application in court on 14th june. Still no action is taken against my father for contempt of court. Our main problem is that the house gets flooded with sewage water during monsoons but inspite of court order my father is not willing to comply. We have also filed an application for getting all the details of my father from PAN department since he always says he does not have money which is also proven wrong throughout the proceedings. The judge ordered yesterday for my father to file his evidence and then for his cross. So basically i have two questions: 1 what action can be taken on our side and by judge for contempt of court? 2 how will the pending application be dealt with ? If we are not able to prove his income then again we will be stuck in the same situation....

Learning

2 Replies

Nikita Parekh   28 June 2019

You can share/inbox your email for further communication

Roshani   29 June 2019

Can u mail at Jroshani181@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register