Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sidhu (student)     14 February 2015

Contempt of court in criminal s.l.p

Hi Members,

Let me share details of my case...

I have filed S.L.P in supreme court way back in 2013 and subsequently got order to stay proceeding in magistrate court. He file counter after 2 years and after many deadlines are passed.

In his counter he deposed following false statement after taking oath.

1.  Working as Sub Inspector of Police same time at different police stations though he got promoted as Circle inspector of police one year back. Reasons for doing so are he was punishable for filing 2 F.I.R and managed to escape for claws of law. 
  2. The hon'ble high court stayed proceeding in magistrate court for a period of 3 years to stop investigation but now the respondent says there are no stay order in this case before Supreme court.
  3. Initially he stated computer operator due to over sight committed mistake in filling 2 F.I.R but now he says computer operator assume f.Ir might have floated from table in to dust bin and took same to register 1st F.I.R.

I have filed S.l.P to qash F.I.R in my case. At the moment the respondent have committed contempt on taking oath can i file a Contempt of court case against him in same S.L.P or will it affect my case or as a different contempt of court case.

Thanks in advance, please let me know if you require further details about this case.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register