Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ankit Saha (CEO)     10 December 2015

Contempt of court

Dear experts
There was a cheque bounce case by me on A. I also filed a 420 case against A and B regarding some other matter. A and B filed aeparate cheating cases against me on some other matters. We all aproched mediation cell of trial court for cheque bounce case and signed MoU infront of judge heading mediatioan cell to withdraw all cases against each other including cheque bounce cases. As per this  MoU, A deposited DDs in favour of me with court and B gave PDCs  to me. Now all cases are withdrawn by me,  A and B. I got DDs from court, When I presented cheque of B, it bounced. 
Pl advice if i can file cheque bounce case/ cheating case /contempt of court case against B. 
Regards
ANKIT

Learning

3 Replies

Adv. Yogen Kakade (+ 91 9225510883)     10 December 2015

Hi,

Again send a demand notice to pay within 15 days.

If he fails to pay the money then you can certainly file a civil as  wel as criminal case against him.. as he was aware of his liability to pay.

Adv. Yogen Kakade

Jurycon Incorporation

Advocates & Consultants
Email: juryconincorporation@gmail.com
Web: www.juryconn.in  

1 Like

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     10 December 2015

U have every right to file  NI ACT case against "B",this is a seeparate transaction.

1 Like

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     19 December 2015

As suggested you may again issue legal demand notice to B and follow the procedures of cheque bounce case and file one against B.  Contempt of court will not be maintainable. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register