LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

VIJAY RAGHAV (Self Employed)     24 September 2016

Consumer court related

I have approached Consumer court against a builder in 2013 and won the case in 2016. The judgement was in my favour and the builder has to pay me within 30 days from the date of receipt if the order. The builder is absconding and not taking the order.

What should i do in this circumstance? Please suggest

Learning

5 Replies

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     24 September 2016

Move an application in the same court for execution of the order .

Kumar Doab (FIN)     24 September 2016

Usually the copy of order is sent by Regd/speed Post.

Hasthe builder declined to recieve?

In such case postman might have marked ' Refused to Reieve'::: Lene se Inkaari Ki!

MAhesh Shah (Cariolgist)     01 October 2016

No the guy keeps bribibg the postman, nothing very clearly mentioned. Not found on the premises etc nonspecific answers on the covers and then gets returned to the sender. I have given 4 addresses at least two are active addresses, had also sent the complaints via email after taking permission from the court. Order was finally done exparty.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     01 October 2016

Share th web site, address in website, location photographs of builder showing address with the Presiding Officer.

The court may send Pyada or adopt other ways.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     01 October 2016

The Madras high court has warned recently that even  government officials would be sent to prison if they were found guilty of disobeying the court orders

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register