Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

saravana   14 June 2019

Consumer complaint against electronics company

Hi,

Purchased tv 3 years back. On 8th Feb19, logged a complaint. On 10th Feb19, A technician visited to repair the TV and told that there is a problem in the panel and it needs to be changed. I asked him about the root cause of the problem and told him there were around 7 complaints so far before even completing 3 years.  So demanded a replacement.

On Feb 18th, Without my knowledge, My complaint has been closed and created the new complaint about the same by marking ”is in process(Reason: under observation)[attached SMS]. As I was using the TV in my home and didn’t allow them to repair, the sms from LG says “under observation”.

After that I spoke to service head, sales manger, cco etc of the company. they said replacement is not possible as per the company policy. After that, I send mail, posted the complaint in fb, twitter but no response from the company.

My ques is, Can I file the consumer complaint and get the refund? bcoz purchased 3 years back but I had 7 complaints totally.

Learning

2 Replies

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     14 June 2019

You have to file complaint within warranty period otherwise company is not liable for any repair cost.

saravana   16 June 2019

Right now it's under amc. Is it fine to file case.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register