Consumer Forum

Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant (Gr-I)

I have a ongoing case of medical negligence in district consumer forum district consumer forum as a pecuniary jurisdiction of 20 lacs i have prayed for a compensation of 19 lacs. Later I realise that I have prayed very less and the actual compensation prayed should be 60 lacs which is more than what a district consumer forum can order. What is the procedure for transferring the case to the state forum with modified prayer of 60 lacs

File fresh petition in state commission.  Both cases will run simultaneously.

You cannot file two cases in two courts for the same cause of action. You have to give a declaration no other cases are pending in other court. Don't try to fool me

You cannot file two cases in two courts for the same cause of action. You have to give a declaration no other cases are pending in other court. Dont try to fool me

Mr. Banerjee, you have committed a blasphemy against a world famous lawyer and expert in laws, by making him fool, but the tragedy is that he doesn't even know the simple basics. Thanks God that you are not a lawyer as even I am also not, otherwise..............

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum:

LAWyersclubindia Menu