LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

mayan_umesh (Executive)     12 August 2010

Construction on terrace flats

I have recently purchased a terrace flat on top floor. There is only three flats on this floor, two on the other end and my single flat on one side. The agreement states terrace area also as part of total area and exclusively mentions the tearrace area. While puchasing, builder told me that I can cover the terrace area and get the same convertd into a some enclosed area. When i started construction, I wrote an e-mail to the builder informing my intentions to cover the lobby as well as terrace area with sliding windows. The mail was not responded back and builder verbally reconfirmed that I can do. Accordingly I started my renovation. Now Society has been formed but I have yet to start covering my terrace with sliding windows which does not require any civil work. The whole set up will be on frames. MY questions: Does it require to take now society's permission before I cover the area with sliding windows? What if I do not take this permission and go ahead with my renovation plan ? What are the rights of society and CIDCO in this matter. Please guide.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register