Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Conjugal rights and divorce case

Respected Gurus,

I have filed divorce petition on the ground of cruelity and desertion in the year 2011 , after that my wif efiled restitutuion of conjugal rights petition in th eyear 2012 .she awarded the exparte decree in the year 2012 may 8th , there after she left to abroad with out executing the RCR , my divorce petition got dismissed by the learned judge in the year 2015 April 10th , th eonly technical reason indicated by the learned judge in the order copy is " I didnot set a side the the RCR decree as I cannot process the divorce case , later I filed an appeal in the high court of AP" but some advocates in Hyderabad and some advocates in lawyers club of India given a suggestion to with draw my appeal in the high court and ask me to put a fresh case in the same lower court  as RCR filed in the span of one year and there is no cohibitation in the one year , so I am going for filing a fresh case in the lower court Vizag.

but when I met some lawyers here in Vizag , they said you cannot file fresh case in the same lower court , please suggest me what to do .

Regards,

Venkat 

Learning

21 Replies

(Guest)

Dear Gurus, 

Please suggest me some good advocate in Visakhapatnam regarding my above query 

Regards,

Venkat 

Sidharth   13 February 2016

The decree of restitution of conjugal rights can be enforced by the attachment of property, and if the party complained against still does not comply, the Court may also punish him or her for contempt of court. But under no circumstances the court can force the erring spouse to consummate marriage

(Guest)

Respected Renuka/Siddardh , 

Please find the attached draft copy , I catch some fresh advocate from Nalsar law college his name is Sunil Kumar Jha, he is my friend I requested him to prepare the draft , please go through the draft we are planning to submit my petition in th efamily court on Tueday i.e on 17th of this month , please go through it and send me the corrected copy . 

I will be very grateful to you Renuka/Siddardh 

Thanks , 

Venkat , 

Mob :09989718208.

Attached File : 316318 20160213152727 855619548 div petition venkat 3 1 updated .docx downloaded: 87 times

@renuka

I have seen your so many quotes,  when others don't agree with your suggestions and you get annoyed then who gave you authority to comments on others suggestions,  First try to understand what and why I wwrote then became petition writer

(Guest)

In your cause of action you should mention, as the restitutio of conjugal rights has failed, as it has been more than prescribed 1 year according to sec 13, 1, 1 of HMA the honorable family court of vishakapatnam be pleased to pass divorce decree in favor of the petitioner as the petitioner cannot any longer wait for the respondent to cohabit with him, and has moved on in life with plans to remarry after getting divorce decree from this honorable court.

Make these changes and number them 1, 2, 3.  No bullet points.

(Guest)

Thanks to all for your valuable suggestions 

With Best Regards,

Venkat .

@renuka

Your reputation in this forum is fantastic,   That's why all members disrespect you  like your family.  You may

know venkat personally but I know constitution .So don't dare to ccomment cheap. angry

@venkat

Sorry! Cannot

accept your friend request as now you're in bad company I.e insane self proclaimed petition writer

(Guest)

No matter what, one should always respect woman.

Mr Sidharth, she appears to be an old lady, show some respect, please dont mind my comment, thank  you.

@helping hand

Respect is not one way.  Because of women she is not allowed to disrespect other members.  I have also uploaded comments of others who have same feelings.  I believe in gender equality. 

(Guest)

Dear Siddardh , 

I may be the reason for the fight between u and renuka , 

lets be freidns and solve our problems ,  please share your contact number 

so that i will call you .

Thanks Bro ,

Venkat ,

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register