Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sneha Mukharjee (Executive)     08 December 2014

Congrats to Adv. Bapoo M. Malcolm for being featured...

Its great to see Adv. Bapoo M. Malcolm as Featured and very proud to have you in our LCI Family...

Featured Member > Adv. Bapoo M. Malcolm

Featured

Advocate Bapoo M. Malcolm is presently practising at the Bombay High Court. He handles matters related to civil, criminal, family, co-operative societies, patents and trademarks. The contribution of Advocate Malcolm in the Articles section is commendable and the LCI team is glad to have him on-board for more than 4 years now.

Learning

4 Replies

R.K Nanda (Advocate)     08 December 2014

Adv. Bapoo M. Malcolm,

congrats for being featured member of LCI.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     08 December 2014

Dear Advocate Mr. Bapoo M Malcom Sir, my hearty congratulations on being feature member of LCI this month.  I am great fan of you, I read all your articles without missing anything and always found that all your articles are of high standard, highly informative and very useful to every one concerned or not.  I wish you to continue your selfless social service in this forum till it is possible by you.  I feel honored to wish you on this occasion.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     08 December 2014

Bapoo M. Malcom Sir,

May the success that has come your way today lead you to a bigger achievement in the years to come. 
Congratulations! Sir, 

1 Like

BAPOO M. MALCOLM (Advocate and Empanelled Arbitrator Bombay High Court I 7809 OS 14436)     19 January 2015

Many thanks for your good wishes.

There is problem with all the kudos. One has now to try harder. Let's hope one can.

Thanks again.

Bapoo M. Malcolm

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register