Confusion about practice

Hello, This is Yogesh student of BSL LLB final year from Pune. I'm very confused about law practice. Many people told me practicing criminal law is very risky. There is no family life for criminal defense lawyers. Is it true ?Many people suggest me go for judiciary services. I'm interested in practicing criminal law but is it risky?

medical practitioner &legal studies

Read your subject properly.follow national judicial school.work as junior to a sr advocate for at least five years.each case is different.you keep record of all cases you studied.good English is a must.must be serious to your duties.success is not far away.......

Read your subject properly.follow national judicial school.work as junior to a sr advocate for at least five years.each case is different.you keep record of all cases you studied.good English is a must.must be serious to your duties.success is not far away.......

Practicing in Mumbai ZohebKhatri@gmail.com

Risky and being non-Social life is different things.

What according to you Risky?

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum:

LAWyersclubindia Menu

web analytics