Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Conequential benefits to employee whe renistated continuty in service with back 50%wages

In views of my aforesaid observation and findings. I hold that exaiming from any angle, the termination of the service of the workman, vide letter dated 27-09-1995 ExMW2/11 cannot be upheld. It is illegal without holding a proper inquiry. No notice or notice pay was given nor any compensation was paid. The termination is illegal and is set aside.The workman is ordered to be reinstated into the service of respondent w.e.f.the date of damend notice with continuty of service and with 50% of back wages. But management not give me annual increments and other benefits to me. They pay fresh pay scale without increment.pl. tell me can I demand all benefits. they deducted salary against 17-B from my arrear. they give me Basic+D.A's 50%.

Learning

2 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     29 April 2016

This query is also posted at:

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Meaning-of-continuty-service-with-50-back-wages-136305.asp#.VyPmEtQrLIU

contunue in one thread.

(Guest)

You seem to have posted your vies on a fresh page other than the related page of your initial query. Better link your views with your initial post to make the members understand, what is what of the problem.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register