LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ben Victim (School)     15 February 2017

Concealment of previous marriage and child born

Hi All, I have been married for 2 years now and My wife deserted me a year ago saying she was pregnant and she will ruin my life with the help of the baby and also took all the gold and cash with her two brothers from the house and when leaving threatened me to not contact her or she will file false cases. I have a police complaint lodge after the incident which she did not appear,She has delivered a baby which I dont know if even she has delivered, but now I have come to know that she had a previous failed marraige and she has a divorce too and all this facts were concealed at the time of the marraige

Some wierd facts about the previous marraige:

>>>>>>The previous marraige is registered twice on the same day bearing two certificates with sequential serial numbers.

(is that even Legal?? I think there is something fishy about it)

>>>>>> There are two cases filed in the same court in the same year one mentioning only one certificate and the other mentioning both the certificates

One case Dismissed and the other has an order passed for cancellation of the certificates. It is clear that this was all a plot to extract money from the start. I dont know what to do. please help!!

Regards,

Ben

Learning

7 Replies

stanley (Freedom)     15 February 2017

@ Author 

1. Forget about her past its not going to help you .

2. you are travelling in the right direction by filing a missing persons FIR .

3. If the marriage is not worth you have to decide and conclude and take Divorce .Even if she does not attend the court proceedings you will be granted ex - parte Divorce after a certain period of time .

4. If she contests the same she will claim alimoney for her and her child provided she is not working .

5. Its the only way to move on in life rather than going into depression .

(Guest)

Dear querist,

Above reply is wrong as he or she is neither a lawyer nor an advocate.  Please dont take his advise.  Contact a advocate locally ASAP as your wife has criminal intent, should be well handled with advocate handling criminal cases and discussed in private.

1 Like

stanley (Freedom)     15 February 2017

@ Helping Hand 

ROTFL .......The author of this post is but natural going to hire a lawyer locally 

1. Did you change your stance and from when have you stopped advertising like " Contact me or Consult me for your case and devilpay my fees "

2. Isnt this a open forum for debate so come on open up express  freely and state your views .The author of this post has come here seeking help . Dont feel shy and afraid to post your views .

3.  when you state the above is wrong you should also state your logic what is the  right thing cheeky do you fear Debate 

4. For every action there is a equal and opposite reaction " when Divorce is filed counter cases like ( criminal cases like ) DV and 498 A will follow . cool why dont you name them here in a open forum .

5. I am quiet content handling my cases fighting party in person and have won and finished of all of them . You dont need to be a lawyer to fight your own cases .surprise

Kumar Doab (FIN)     15 February 2017

Do you have any record that shows her marital status before marriage with you: e.g.; divorced?

Prove her fraud ( if any).

Get liberated by divorce from court and try without any or min. cost to you.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     15 February 2017

Previous thread at:

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/details.asp?mod_id=137272&offset=1

Compile and approach a very able counsel specializing in Family Law.

Originally posted by : Helping Hand !
Dear querist,

Above reply is wrong as he or she is neither a lawyer nor an advocate.  Please dont take his advise.  Contact a advocate locally ASAP as your wife has criminal intent, should be well handled with advocate handling criminal cases and discussed in private.

Thanks for your valuable comments

Yes I do, I have the Marraige certificates both of them actually... both serialed one after another, How can some one get marraige registered twice on the same day and both under same act.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register