Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Hari   02 August 2016

Compromise terms under section

Learned Members,

My wife filed a DV case against me. She is ready to compromise with me and the matter has been set to mediation now.

Please clarify me the procedure for the compromimse terms reached between the parties under the DV act.

What section under which the terms are accepted by the parties under the DV act?

hari

Learning

9 Replies

(Guest)
Sir u can inbox me fr any professional consultancy...mail..juristybcreddy@gmail.com

(Guest)
Sir u can inbox me fr any professional consultancy...mail..juristybcreddy@gmail.com...Balachander Reddy Advocate

(Guest)
Sir u can inbox me fr any professional consultancy...mail..juristybcreddy@gmail.com...Balachander Reddy Advocate

(Guest)

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     02 August 2016

Sir, 

Settle the matter and get the case withdrawn . 

Warm Regards 

Kapil Chandna Advocate 

Augustine Chatterjee,New Delhi (Advocate & Solicitor at Law)     02 August 2016

Settlement an d negotiation in all matters is not governed by any specfic provision but as per the guidelines vested with the court as per the report of the Malimath committee.

Make sure that your interest is well protected as per the terms and conditions of the settlement. iF necessary get the same reviewed from a competent lawyer.

Augustine Chatterjee
Advocate & Solicitor at Law

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     04 August 2016

1. The compromise should be final for certain issues. The compromise can be partial or complete and would be effectibe for that particular purpose. Like there can be compromise for maintenance/ maintenance + divorce/ all cases

2. Don't get forced into entering compromise. Compromise only if it suits mutual interests. Read each clause carefully and seek clarity if you need.

3. A compromise is binding, hence get the same confirmed by a legal advisor of your choice.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

www.shoneekapoor.com 

Sonia malhotra   04 August 2016

In mediation the only thing that is to be looked into is that your interest is saved in present as well as in future. Take legal assistance as without legal help you might suffer in your hears ahead Sonia malhotra 9953611602

Siddharth Dev (Advocate)     05 August 2016

nothing to add

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register