Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Diwakar   06 September 2017

Compound wall and gate not visible with road expansion

Hello,

I have a 5 cent plot on the side of nation highway with compound wall and a gate. For the past couple of months there was road expansion construction going on either side of the road. The old NH road was slightly above my plot level and about 50 feet from my plot. For expansion they started filling up either side of the road to the old NH level, so the area infront of my plot was raised slightly, it was a bit difficult to access my plot but I could enter into my plot. Recently they finished taring and when I visited. My plot's compound wall and gate is not visible. The land in front my plot was raised further. It is like the raised land has overflown on top of my plot's compund wall and gate. The tarred road ends very close to my plots boundary at one end and then bends away when it reaches the other end. Now I cannot enter into my plot from the road, my plot is very deep from the level of the road. No oficials contacted me when they decided to increase the level of the road and into my plot.

Please advise, how to proceed in this case.

Thanks

Diwakar

Learning

2 Replies

Diwakar   07 September 2017

Hello,

Can govt expand road on to someone's property without provinding any notice? In this situation, whom should I inform and how should I proceed? Please advice.

Thanks

Diwakar

Diwakar   07 September 2017

Hello,

Can govt expand road on to someone's property without provinding any notice? In this situation, whom should I inform and how should I proceed? Please advice.

Thanks

Diwakar

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register