LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Samuel ch   15 December 2017

Complqint against an adovacte

Respected members! My name is sam and we had a dispute between my meternal aunt and my father which is in civil nature. We approached an advocate and we sought for suit for partition and paid 20000 initially as court expenses in the year of 2015. He informed me as he had filed case and it been going on, we also believed in him and kept calm by his words but recently i have a doubt whether he filed suit or not, in order to clarify my soubt i verified records in court and that it came to light that he had not filed any case and i realised i was deceived. Kindly advice me how to complain against him

Learning

5 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     15 December 2017

What is your priority ?

Filing a case and seeking remedy within limitation period ?

or

DIstracting your attention on revenge against Advocate.

Focus on main issue, and before resorting to any further action first personally contact and question him on misleading information.   If possible record his conversation asking the status of already filed case, without informing your knowledge in the case.  Then demand for refund of the amount.   Then contact another local advocate to file a complaint before forum and before Bar council of India.

DO first thing first.

seshadri vikrala ( Asst.Security Commissioner/Group 'A' RETIRED)     15 December 2017

Your message is not clear in all respects... WHATEVER MAY BE THE CASE, YOU HAVE CHOSEN TO FILE A CASE THROUGH ADVOCATE AND GET THE MATTER SETTLED.. YOU HAVE ALREADY PAID SOME AMOUNT, THERE IS NO REASON TO DEMAND THE AMOUNT TO BE PAID BACK TO YOU... EVEN IF THE TRANSACTION IS ON RECORD EVIDENCE... PERSUADE HIM TO GET JUSTICE TO YOU BY FILING PETITION IN THE COURT AND COME OUT WITH YOUR INVESTIGATION TYPE ENQUIRY IN THE COURT... HAVING JURISDICTION TO TRY YOUR CASE, WHICH INCLUDE... EVEN CIVIL MATTER,IT MIGHT HAVE BEEN POURED WITH SOME CRIMINAL CASE INGREDIENTS, AND SO ON... IGNORANCE OF LAW RULES IS NO EXCUSE... HAVE PATIENCE, SINCE YOUR CONTACT WITH ADVOCATE STARTED IN 2015... SOME TYPE OF ADVOCATE S MAY EVEN TAKE YEARS TO FILE A CASE IN COURTS OF LAW... YOU SHOULD ALSO KEEP A COPY OF ALL YOUR MATERIAL EVIDENCE DOCUMENTS REFERRED TO HIM...

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     15 December 2017

check yourself on line in computers. Do not depend on lawyers.

Download latest eCourts Services Mobile App :

•  Click here to view help video.
  • b. If you know the CNR Number of the Case, enter the 16 alphanumeric CNR Number without any – (hyphen) or space.
  • c. On Clicking the search button, the current status and entire history of the case will be shown.
  • d. If you don’t know the CNR number of the Case then it can be searched by other options like Case Registration Number, Party Name, Advocate Name etc. For this, click on the Case Status image, which is shown on the left hand side menu.

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     15 December 2017

If what you stated is true, better knock the door of your State Bar Council for disciplinary action against the Advocate.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     15 December 2017

If you can establish what you have stated you may approach BCI.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register