Complicated - civil or criminal?


Met a person online, he was a doctor. We became friends. He asked me temporary help for money. He said he is in the process of getting a huge property loan, etc. He asked help for only 15 days. He also asked me to pledge my jewels and help him (have emails pleading for that).

After 6 months also he did not return the money, he also reduced the communication with me, so i filed a police complaint. In a bit of confusion, between me and advocate and him, he paid partial money. Anyhow, Police enquiry did not take place.

He promised to pay the balance on 30th August. He has defaulted again, so he has switched off his mobile. Not sure whether he has joined hands with the advocate who voiced for me earlier (appears so).

Would like to know how to proceed?

Should i pursue the police complaint?

Or should i proceed filing a money recovery suit? Or summary suit?





Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu